I’m thrilled to have to write this post and comb through the logs to address the complaints about combat logging. You all know what it is and when you are doing it, so don’t come crying to me when you get caught.
Combat Logging is exiting the game prior to the end of combat and/or causing your body to disappear prematurely.
- Disconnects or kicks because of hardware or internet problems are not a valid excuse.
- Do NOT Alt+F4 or Esc on the ‘You are Dead’ screen.
Combat Starts when:
- You shoot at another player, another player shoots at you or if you are attempting to break into a base. AI Units count as players.
Combat Ends when:
- One or both of you die.
- You decide to talk and/or hug it out.
- One or both of you leave the area and/or lose sight of each other.
To avoid being accused for combat logging, always move out and away from the area before logging off.
If you combat log:
- First Offense: Warning and Public Shaming.
- Second Offense: 1 day ban
- Third Offense: 3 day ban, your character is killed and on-player gear is lost.
- Fourth Offense: 7 day ban, your character is killed and on-player gear is lost.
- Fifth Offense: Permanent Ban (shared with other servers).
Report combat logs in the #reports channel on Discord
- Provide as much information as possible including the player name, time and place.
- Provide any video proof if you have it.
I will do my best to verify the report based on the log information